In Part 1 strategies are analysed for topics such as understanding the fundamentals, satellite play, lower-buy in events, analysing tells and moving up in stakes
Part 2 sees a thorough technical breakdown of the game including sections on range analysis, game theory optimal play, short stack strategies, value betting and final table play.
As any serious poker will confirm, the technical side is only half the battle and so Part 3 deals with mental toughness, psychology and understanding tilt.
Excelling at No-Limit Hold‘em provides all the tools that an aspiring player needs to understand no-limit hold‘em. It is a must buy for anyone who is serious about wanting to improve their poker.
- Chad Holloway - The post-boom evolution in poker
- Evan Jarvis - Equity, position and aggression
- Chris Moneymaker - Lower buy-in strategies
- Ed Miller – Moving up in stakes
- Scott Clements – General tournament concepts
- Matt Affleck - Advanced tournament strategies
- Bernard Lee – Satellite play
- Zachary Elwood - Understanding tells
- Alex Fitzgerald – In-depth range analysis
- Phil Hellmuth/Liv Boeree – Short stack strategies
- Jonathan Little - Value betting and Final table play
- Olivier Busquet - Heads-up play
- Will Tipton – Game theory optimal play
- Patricia Cardner – Mental toughness
- Jared Tendler - Eliminating tilt
- Elliot Roe - Poker hypnotherapy
- Mike Sexton – Great plays from great players