Quality Chess Carte : Chess Tactics from Scratch - Understanding Chess Tactics 2nd edition - Martin Weteschnik

115,00 Lei
Aceasta carte se afla la cea de- a doua editie si poate fi considerata o lucrare clasica. Un volum pentru jucatorii de club care vor sa progreseze !
Mai mult ...
In stoc

Durata de livrare: 24-48 ore

Limita stoc
Adauga in cos
Cod Produs: CA-QC2026 Ai nevoie de ajutor? 0771.07.35.89
Adauga la Favorite Cere informatii Comanda rapida
  • Descriere
  • Caracteristici
  • Review-uri (0)
” Chess is 99 % tactics ” goes an old saying . Some might disagree, but anyone who has seen his strategic masterpiece destroyed by tactical flaws will agree that even the remaining 1 % depends on tactics.
In Chess Tactics from Scratch experienced trainer Martin Weteschnik provides expert guidance on how to improve your chess tactics. Weteschnik assumes no prior knowledge from the reader and systematically analyses the elements of tactics and logical thinking techniques. By the end of the book the reader will have the tools to be a deadly tactician.
The first edition of this book, Understanding Chess Tactics, is hailed as a ” modern classic ”. This expanded and updated edition benefits from major improvements :
- 300 brand new test positions of varying difficulty
- All text and analysis has been revised and improved
- Two completely new chapters on Overloading and Candidate Moves.

Martin Weteschnik is a FIDE Master and highly successful chess coach.

Anul aparitiei: 2019

Nr. pagini: 344

Editura: Quality Chess

Autor: Martin Weteschnik

ISBN/ISSN: 9781907982026

Limba: Engleza

Daca doresti sa iti exprimi parerea despre acest produs poti adauga un review.

Review-ul a fost trimis cu succes.

Compara produse

Trebuie sa mai adaugi cel putin un produs pentru a compara produse.

A fost adaugat la favorite!

A fost sters din favorite!